Monday 24 September 2012

Sept 24, Nelson, BC
Nelson city Campground
We pulled into Nelson on Saturday and spent 2 nights at the Nelson City Campground.  Right in the heart of the city ... not the greatest but we wanted walking distance to food and drink!
Spent yesterday driving to Trail & Rossland.  Nice drive, but forget visiting anything if it's a Sunday.  Everything's closed!
Anyway we walked around Nelson and the waterfront is quite nice with a path that goes a long way.
Nelson Waterfront walkway
Then Sunday nite we hit it big with my 60th birthday dinner at a restaurant called 'Bibo'.  What a find!  It was probably the best meal we've ever had!  I had Duck Confit which I've never had before and it was heavenly!!  I must learn how to cook that!
Dinner at Bibo
We're heading to Kaslo today and some more rural camping.  I'm looking forward to visiting the Ainsworth Hot Springs ... after all the wine last night I could use a long soak!


TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment